Monday, February 5, 2007

I am @ youth.sg


http://www.youth.sg/

What?
I am a youth in Singapore.


Why? How?
1) I use friendster and my blog to keep in touch with friends..

this is free.


and this one also free one!!! =)




2) I use used-plastic-bottle as water bottle.





3) You can see me in flip flops and shorts not only at the beach, sometimes in shopping malls too!





4) I visit K Box to sing pop songs with my other youth Singaporean friends.

when I'm lucky I can bring home their free posters. =)




5) I read Singapore magazines which are targeted at youths.. like me!

featuring YOUNG pop stars or issues concerning YOUTHS. (like BGR, fashion, cool gadgets, school and friends)




6) I spend many hours a day playing online games (created for young people) with my friends.





7) I watch Korean drama shows with story-lines involving Young people, because I can relate to them, better.





8) I naively bought horoscope books and hope that it can help to "improve" my life.





9) I have huge poster of my favorite idol on my room door which is always closed.





10) I wait for 2 years before I can change phone, I'm using student mobile plan.. and I cannot live without my phone!!!!





11) I still have to run 2.4KM and do all 5 stations for Napfa. Guys in army call them IPPT. I call them !@#$%^&*()





12) I take neoprints. I love neoprints. I love to take neoprints. Even though I can't understand a single thing those Japanese photo-sticker machine says, I still enjoy taking photos and decorating them in a limited time.

I take them with my friends...


and with my boyfriend...


okie, mainly with my boyfriend..




13) I see flats everywhere. I stay in flats. I see tall flats everywhere. I grow up staying in flats. Nearby these flats are schools and youths like me, goes to school.





14) We're cool, we're fun and we're young.





15) I love to take photos of myself with my handphone's camera.

Jan-05 Feb 2007.



I took so many photos today until my phone going to spoilt liao lah.. wouldn't you vote for me so that I can get a Brand New MOTOKRZR???






Now is 1.52am. Youths stays up late to surf net and blog. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment