Monday, February 12, 2007

Napfa, Higher Nitec registration, Cathay again and Vitamin E.

I'm quite satisfied with my NAPFA 2.4 re-run results.
I know I can no longer keep to under 11mins, but 12plus also not bad liao lah.
At least now secure a very good silver. Just have to improve on a few stations by a bit, I can get Gold le.. I want to thank teacher for letting me re-run (which reminds me, I forgot to do the teachers survey.), and GanJun for pacing.. I couldn't have done it without him pushing me on.. and all those classmates for cheering us on. Example XinYing & Wilson. lols.


By the way, those O level students or Nitec students interested in continuing your studies in Higher Nitec, please register soon. The last date for registering is on Vday itself. (14 Feb!!!). Do check the ite website for more information. http://www.ite.edu.sg.


School aside...
Yesterday, Mike and I brought my brothers out to Cathay's E2Max. The 3 boys were so happy and when time's up, they very reluctantly left the place.. But it's fun to bring them out once in a while.. let them "see the world". although I think it makes me old. every few seconds I have to warn them about this and that, ask them to walk together, hold hands. aiyo... I cannot be teachers.. If I be teacher, I think I'll die super young...


After eating dinner at parent's shop, I went shopping with darling at Bukit Merah's NTUC. I bought some hair products and some snacks and drinks for Chinese New Year. =) so that I can eat at home... (the BaGua I got from Mike's aunt's place, all finish le. :P) After that, went to GNC to see darling's stuff and he got me the Liquid Natural E dietary supplement. Can use as supplement and external use. Vitamin E is good for skin.. I use 1-2 drops on my lips to soften them.. don't dare to use on other parts of my body. hahas. like so weird. hee.. and so ex.



P.s: Tonight both 7pm Channel 8 and 10pm Channel U's show last episode arh.. For both, I also cry lah. Cry until I feel thirsty. Maybe it's the sore throat. hee..
& Mike Wee! I really didn't' touch the packet of ruffles lah~

No comments:

Post a Comment