Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is V'Day. Both MaMa Yu & Ms Lam gave us food to eat.. so "xin fu" right? hahahas...
We're going to be an overweight class if they keep giving us food. :P

Today Ms Lam asked us to right nice things to encourage each other (classmates).. and Everyone wrote really sweet and nice things lah. Words that kept repeating were...
"cheerful and hardworking" lols. if my parents see, they'll definitely laugh..


To my parents, I am always LAZY . Today my mum just scolded me, say I so lazy to clean my windows. I just did a few days ago loh.. but here upgrading mah.. very fast dirty.. Haiz.. she say I do nothing at home except eat, sleep and watch tv. Diaoz.. like who look after brothers every other Sunday loh. and my maid stay at home to yak on phone all day, she say she very hardworking. but I don't blame her lah. whenever she's home, the maid is "working" very hard and I'm playing computer games. :pPp


Anyway, Thanks a lot friends! It really made my day.. I was PMS-ing and all those nice words makes me happy. really. and I regret not buying enough sweets for all of you.. Went to 7-11 to buy sweets, end up go late for school loh.. but didn't know 1 pack of sweets $3.55 = 10 sweets only. I only bought 2 packs, so not enough to give all my classmates. So if you didn't get hor, don't think I forget you lah. I just don't have enough sweets. hee... (or money either)


I ordered all the 3 class photos and 3 co-op photos, total $36 leh.. But I think it's worth it because I really love this class. It'll remind me of all the happy times with all these sweet people. =)




My phone's battery is officially showing signs that it's going to die on me soon. One moment the phone status shows that the battery left 70%, the next moment it shows 29%. Siao siao one... Ber suggest that I get a new battery, but battery very expensive arh!!! (Hello, I'm not talking about those AA batteries...) Hiaz.. never-mind.. hopefully Ang Pow money can cover loh...



This necklace is given by my sis lah.. supposed to bring luck. =)
so hope I lucky lucky win the Motorola phone, then I don't have to buy battery loh..

*silly grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment