Friday, February 9, 2007

Win $10 Kinokuniya Voucher! Vote for B9.

Remember http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/02/i-am-youthsg.html ?




I'm one of the selected top 11 contestants..



Interested to win a $10 Kinokuniya Voucher?
Vote B9!




How to Vote:
Go to : www.vote.youth.sg
OR
email us at iam@youth.sg with the email header.
[i choose B9 - (your name)]
(Note: To vote, please include your Full Name, NRIC/Passport Number and Contact Number in your email for verification. Votes are restricted to one vote per person - repeated votes will be voided.)


Deadline for Voting: Voting will close at 2359hrs on 15 Feb 2007



Remember, I'm B9. (Don't vote for wrong person hor. :P)


Thanks. =)

2 comments:

  1. r u sure its not a hoax? ur blog is boring. i cannot understand y ur voted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous.

    Thanks for your concern. I hope it's not a hoax too.

    Yeah, I understand that my blog is boring. My life too. but I'm glad that I still have a life to blog on, no matter how boring it is.

    I guess I'm selected only because I have the most boring blog you'll ever find! I can fall asleep reading my own blog entries. hehe..

    As to why I dare to make a fool of myself by joining, I think it's fun! and I do hope to win something to show my parents that I'm actually not wasting my time blogging almost daily. =) Maybe you should too. I'll vote for you. =)


    -Christina

    ReplyDelete