Saturday, February 24, 2007

horrible Japanese food.

Darling and I went to the Japanese shop at B1 of Cathy to try out their food.
only 1 word to describe it. HORRIBLE!

This is what I've ordered..

The presentation is pretty good..



This is what's left. and I dare say they have the worst Japanese food I've ever had.

I'm quite picky on food, so when it sucks, no matter how hungry I am, I can never finish it. But when I'm in great mood (good food leads to good mood which leads to good appetite), I can finish 2 sets of what some of my friends can handle. oh, and I can eat up to 6 smaller meals a day. =)



___________________________________________________________________



You know I always say those girls who slaps on too much makeup and anyhow listen to their hairstylist, go perm their hair looks old and auntie-like?


How old do you think she is?






Only 23!




Yes, it's the same girl.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...
    Makes me hungry... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girl or the horrible food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, so different with and without make up.

    I rather wear less make up and surprise ppl (with my beauty, eee seh) than wear make up everyday and scare people off when they see me without.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put too much makeup then face cannot breath how? I normally also wouldn't put too much makeup.. don't like to look fake.

    But I like to put make up for events. like CNY! because I want to cover all my pimple and pimple scars.. look fake also never mind, don't have to look "real" for relatives...

    ReplyDelete