Saturday, September 16, 2006

the 16th Sept's post.


Hubby says that I look like I'm trying to show off my pimples here, when I thought it'll look a little more artistic. -.- *sigh*


Yesterday, I tried both of the pants I bought offline.
1 fits me, the other is just a tiny bit longer.
So took it for alteration loh.
hees. My first time wearing long pants.. lols. so weird. :p

Hubby brought me to Bukit Merah to return and borrow books. =)
after that went to have my breakfast/lunch. LAKSA
Then came home to sleep.

Woke up, went to collect my pants then rent some movies.
"The Wild" and "She's The Man".
After watching "She's The Man", I went out to the living room to watch "The Pacifier" on SCV. Disney Channel. ;) Hubby stays in room to watch "The Wild".
By the time all movies ends it's almost 10pm.
I didn't want to eat at home, so ask Mike to bring me out. We walked from my house, all the way to Bukit Merah to find food. Knowing Mac Donalds will always be opened. lols.
Telling hubby my problems along the way there and we caught the last bus home. =)


The fries.


The HOT burger


The Veges


lalalas~
Oh, show you all something..
This is my hair. Looks like cracks on the wall? lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment