Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thou and Taste?


Thou and taste?


lols. it's Thousand Taste. (Qian Wei)

So what did I do on Monday?
I went out with my beloved hubby to hunt for his box, my dad's birthday present and my bead store at Chinatown. After which, we went to Carls Jr. at PS.
Darling says the burger is the size of my face. It's true. Next time I gonna take photos of it to show you. I got to hold it with both hands and I still make a huge mess.


Blueberry Cheesecake. =)

After eating, we went to arcade to play..
then went to catch a movie.. =)

John Tucker Must Die.


Hot girls and guys.

Things I like about the show:
1) John Tucker. (Jesse Metcalfe)
2) The pretty girls. Carrie(Arielle Kebbel), Heather(Ashanti), Beth(Sophia Bush) & Kate(Brittany Snow)
3) Tucker treats Kate differently like he's really in love with her and even gave her, his watch. It's like so sweet. :p
4) Kate scolds the 3 other girls for wanting revenge. Because their life revoles around Tucker and they just can't let go.
5) How every other revenge plan backfires and yet they were successful in breaking his heart.

Things I don't really like:
1) Somethings just wrong with the plot.
2) Title of show doesn't clicks with the show itself. -.-
3) I also don't know. I didn't cry? lols.



I've got the photo. =)
I know my face is rather fat, but you got to admit, I smile nice. :p

Been taking weird photos of myself...



This is my favourite. The sad series.

4 comments:

  1. I guess that shows every girls like to "Act Sad" and took a series of camwhoring pics, including me myself.

    But you're lucky, yours look nice. Mine "Sad-Camwhoring-Pics" look like sh*t and I can't post any of them out.. Gah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas.

    Thanks. I wasn't feeling really happy. so I decide to go on sad mode and snap snap snap. lols. Black and white is good for "sad themes". :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~just passing by.

    Hey u, u reminded me of myself. i took pictures like those too. anyhow, u r pretty. hope u realize that. a lil vain is fine. but self obsess or self hatred are degrading.. take care gurl. B good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh?

    I only understand the pretty part. hee hee. Thanks! =)

    Self obsess or self hatred are degrading. Yeah. I agree. but then usually those who are self obsess or self hatred don't know it themself. really.

    =)
    Thanks for the comments! =)

    ReplyDelete