Monday, September 18, 2006

another family day.

Went to eat at ABC market (food-centre) again.


Dad loves the Taiwan porridge.

We like it too.

but today, it's either that the standard dropped or we had too many curry puff in the evening.. I ate really little. half spoonfull maybe?
-not my bowl.
The porridge is like rice with water! I hate it. Many hawkers selling rice and porridge, when they are too busy and have not enough time to cook porridge, they add water to their rice, it makes people full faster too. and I hate hate hate hate it.

I prefer soft rice, soft noddles, soft porridge. It's easier to swallow.

so, I had no mood to eat. Dad's been pissing me off also. For nothing. I also don't know why I'm pissed with him. I drank a huge glass of Avocado milkshake. -no one in my family likes it. -.-
They prefer ice kachang & green apple!!!


Been trying damn hard to lose a little bit of weight. but nothings working. Maybe I should really make use of this holidays and do some running.. or maybe not. The weather hasn't been all nice you know. Keep raining and raining.


Washing point. =)
I like.. looks like some fountain lols.


You know hubby Chou's Qi Li Xiang?
I saw a stall with the name Qian Li Xiang.
Mummy says it means from many miles away people can smell the nice food.


They had (man at work in refuse chute), so we can't dispose our refuse the normal way (throwing down the chute, you idiots), so they provide us with vvv (black dustbins)

PS: They just removed it. =) We can use the rubbish chute again!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment