Tuesday, September 12, 2006

not my day today lah!

I went out early to go school.
Walking towards the bus stop, I realised I didn't have my watch with me!
I cannot live without a watch during exams.
Since it's still quite early, I went back to get my watch.

Happily walking to the bus stop again.

It's a very warm day. I was starting to sweat.

I saw my bus coming and went to flag it.
Guess what?
The bus diver pretend he didn't see me!!!
He was wearing his sunglasses and there weren't anyone else at the bus stop.
He's a fucking idiot k.

It's so warm and I didn't want to wait at the bus stop for another 15mins, so I decide to flag a cab to take to Bishan. This time, I really have to admit it's fate.. for me to suffer in this terrible heat.

The aircon in the taxi spoilt one!!!
I was sweating all the way to school.
The worse part? I recently developed car sick. Felt all giddy and felt like puking. -.-

Reach Bishan, bought a drink and went straight to school.
Did last min revisions then went to the exam room.
Don't know if teacher give wrong exam room or they change room. -.-
From 2nd floor move to 4th floor.

The paper, *sigh*
Let's just say I can do better if I aren't that foolish thinking that I'm wrong loh. haiz. -.-
go and anyhow balance the paper. now die liao lah.
As a result of eating my breakfast cum lunch too early, by 3.30 I was really hungry le.

On the way back, I buy a lot a lot of bread. and ate a lot a lot of bread.
Now super full loh.

I might not be working le, cause the first week of holidays my teacher wants us to go back a lot of days!!! haiz. so crap lah. My only chance of tiny bit of income now become ash liao.

This is what I like to eat. hahas.
It's a healthier snack compare to those nuts I always snack on.




Yesterday night went to ABC market to eat.

Just renovated.
If I'm not wrong, they have 298 tables.
So cool right?

Next to the food centre, it's the market that has very fresh food. =)

My brothers looking at fresh veges. lols.


oh.. something I wanna show you all.

I'm still a child. lols...


Anyone having a worse day than mine? comments always welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment