Saturday, September 9, 2006

lols. funny.

Five surgeons were discussing which patient is easiest to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating
table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians
are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...
those guys always understand when you have a few Parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the
easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.




Yesterday, or rather just now, My brothers made me cry.
They are such jerks. I hate them really. So noisy!

Called my on-duty hubby and started complaining and crying.
He ask me to go over to his house so I could study better.
His mum would open the door for me. -he's working, not at home.
I did half a tax question and fell asleep. lols.
Woke up still couldn't get the answer.
It's of no use. =(

By the time I woke up, his brother's home loh.
So paiseh. (embarrassed)
Was supposed to study one, in the end I slept.
:p
guess after crying, I was tired lah.
or maybe I really have zero interest in Taxation.

Hubby was home by 8 and we ate dinner loh.
My maple character hor, very poor thing leh. don't know why cannot find the maple history book.
haiz.
After dinner chat online for a while then come home le loh.
My brothers were still awake by the time I reach home so Mike talked to them about some stuffs loh.
I guess it's still easier for guys to talk.. either that, or Mike have a way with kids. =)

Alright, I'm tired le.
All hubby's fault.
*yawn*
Nights people..

No comments:

Post a Comment