Sunday, September 24, 2006

ITE CCC, happiness and grey mode.

ITE College Central Carnival'06

My only memories.


Please remind me to get the original photos from them.

I enjoyed my day at the carnival. Was feeling nervous when I got there. Everything went smoothly except for the banner dropping (another team's banner). I had fun servicing customers, although a couple were a little unreasonable, the rest were great. I love working in carnival, cause I'm too busy to go "shop". hahas. Helps me to save more money you see. With free ice-cream, popcorn for everyone, those who weren't there missed all the fun! I didn't went to get any of the free food cause I dun wanna put on the weight I lost (I ate the free chicken rice though). I feel really happy seeing everyone happy. =) My only complain? The singers ain't very good, there was a guy who sang hubby Chou's song and I nearly cried. Not because touching, but because he sing until like want to die. lols.

oh. and I wanna thank Leng for getting one goodies bag for me. and Wilson getting me the tapes cause I don't have $1 coupon. and MaMa for giving us free erasers, free burger,


Something for my sis. Hope she likes it. Thought I screwed it up quite badly.


The yellow pearl which I kinda regretted buying. -.-


Hee. Holiday mood~


I finally found that mob!!!

grey mode (deleted*)

No comments:

Post a Comment