Friday, September 8, 2006

Account for 6-8 Sept 06 M.I.A. (Missing In Action)

Okay, didn't have the time to update much the past few days as it's simply too packed.
Dunch know if it's good or not lolz.

6th Sep : here comes my darling cupboard!
I wasn't in school. Something to do with tiredness and all.
Maybe I was pulling the same old stunt of running away from stress again.
Anyway, some of the furniture came in today! =)

The mini L-shaped sofa and my cupboard!
I was trilled.

The stuffs in the cupboard is still in a terrible mess,
but I'll sort that out as soon as the bloody exams are over.

That afternoon, my VIB (Very Irritating Brothers) went to their friends house to play.
They were supposed to be home by 4pm but they got home at 5! They made my maid wait for them at someone else void deck.
Time = Money. Time wasted = Money wasted.
I was so pissed at them I asked them to go stay at their friend's house and never come back again. I hate their unreliability's. They want independence, I would like my parents to give them some. They are behaving more and more like spoilt brads. As in those really really really bad spoilt brads. They weren't like this before... and I blame their school for this. -.- Yes I hate their school. It sucked. fucking big time. Maybe it's just my brothers or maybe they are picking up all my bad habits.
Gah~
They gave me an incurable headache.


This drink's a little addictive.

Had dinner with my whole family at Hans.
Whole as in with my Parents, my brothers, my maid and my Lao Gong (Husband).
I'm a happy little chick.
All I need is a nice family photo. But I forgot to take my camera out. -.-





7th Sep : Unusual Day for me, Crap day for Mike.

I woke up at 5plus feeling really tired. I slept with the lights and air-con on again.
I was doing my accounts paper for dog's sake. Which I got a feeling I'm going to screw next Tuesday. No thing's going in.
My head was pounding, I didn't know if it's cause I didn't sleep well, or it is my V.I.B fault.

Changed into my uniform, I drag myself out of the house.
My handphone's battery was running low and I didn't take my watch out with me.
I knew I was running late but I don't know what I was really gonna do.
All along I didn't.
I only wanted everyone to be happy.
Which includes my family, my sis, my friends... you know, just anyone close.

I've never been daring enough to go do things I want.
See Sharon. See Kiamchai. See Angel.
They all knew what they want, they get it.
Me, I've always been humping about doing what seems right.
Always producing average results.

No courage. You could say I'm stupid. But I'm poor at whatever that disinterest me.
I was about to flag a cab coming my way, and I asked myself for once, do I really want that?
I knew I didn't but I really didn't knew what I can do.
I knew my attendance this sem could get my debarred but I really didn't' want to think anymore.
So I decide to just walk around the quiet part of my estate.
Then I thought about going to the library to study or something. I walk further away from my estate and took at bus to bukit merah.

At bukit merah, I decide to take breakfast at MacDonald first. Bloody cold there.
After 1 harsh brown, 1/3 of a hotcake which I felt is too thick and a cup of green tea, I walked towards Library.

Someone ought to tell me earlier that the library doesn't open until 10am!
It was 8am and I have 2hours to spare.
Everyone I messaged weren't free (or still in bed) to reply me yet so I was feeling lost.
I felt powerless. Even when I want to study. God also didn't allow me to. :'(
Started walking around and my headache struck me.
some small voice in my head while pounding on my head whispered: "polyclinic's around the corner.." Has.

I don't know what time polyclinics opens, but I try going there anyway.
The queue is a put off. but I thought I had lots of time to spare so didn't worry much.
I tend to cough up more phlerm around sick people don't I?



8.22am. hahas.


At 8.38 I got another slip for me to wait somemore outside room8.


My medication.
oh and I've got an Medical Certificate to proved I really am sick that day. lols.
That big cute doctor really gave me liquid medications! woots~

I still had some time to stall, so I went to shop a little.
Bought tissues packs, 2 refiles for some anti mozzies thingy, a tiger massage lotion thing for my boy and a silkygirl pressed power. lols.


While "shopping" Kyla called.
She didn't mind coming down from her house area to bukit merah to accompany me.
I was kinda surprised.
Not many people would travel down all the way, and we're going to the library to see me study and it's in the morning! HELLO~ The only person who did that is my hubby. and by doing so, Kyla makes me feel touched. arh.. the blessings..
If you're not already counting yours, just a mini news flash, I'm counting mine now. =)

After 1 accounts paper, I felt sick already. I haven taken my medication and I need to eat.
I had lunch at KFC and take my medication after my meal. arh~ the blessing of not needing to crush pills.. =)

We were like walking everywhere. lols. Thank Kyla! Anyway, met up with Fred and Yogi. hahas. everyone changed. =) Anyway, My phone really cannot take it le, and I have to rush home to charge it while the 3 of them went to have their durian at Geylang! Nice to see you all. hahas. =)

So the other bad news:
http://toliveisagift.blogspot.com/2006/09/unlucky-day.html

My poor lao gong had a terrible terrible day!

1) His wallet got stolen. (With his cards and everything.)
2) He hurt himself while doing the jump -.- His right leg.
3) The car he borrowed ran out of petrol.
4) While having his statements taken at the police station for his report of stolen/loss of wallet, the computer hanged!
5) The car he borrowed didn't have any car-park coupons. -.-
6) When we walked a long way to draw out money, the only ATM is out of money lols.

Loosing a wallet is bad enough.
My poor hubby has to go through so much. :(





8th Sep : Tired.
I've spent the last 2hours typing away and I'm rather tired, I'm going to keep everything short okie?
Hubby came over to see me. Brought me out to return the books, to have lunch, to collect Jay's latest album and play a little bit of pool at marine which I know must have cost a hole in his pocket again haiz..

Sides of Lunch. =)

Thanks laogong for sitting beside me.
I Love You. ;)


The album that got him more fans!
Every album he "claims" some people.
Soon, he'll have the whole world listening to his music only. lols.
Review come again soon k... =)


The chair I'm sitting on now. =)

ok ok. I go sleep le. really tired. 2hrs straight blogging mainly thoughts with words ain't no small feat.
I know most of you would skip all the wordy wordy parts..
scan through the photos and think you know my life upside down inside out.
well, good luck.

*sleepy*
-go off the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment