Saturday, September 2, 2006

I am Super PISSED with my super irritating brothers

I left some important boxes in the living room..

They open up the boxes and rack-sack my stuffs!!!
FUCK them lah.
My precious memory box.
I wanna kill them.

They spoilt my mood of studying totally.
I was going to do my work and now I can't concentrate.
Cause I'm too bloody pissed.

I had to squeeze with them yesterday night cause I'm clearing my room the cupboard to give them. Their old cupboard spoilt until the door drop out. -.-
I also giving them a table which i used to put things only lah. so that they can study.
but what are they doing? watching tv!
fucking watching tv.
I can't stand them lah!
I wanna to move out!!!
Mike!!!
GET ME OUT OF THIS STUPID HOUSE!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I'm so ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why take so long to paint finish my room.
I want to die liao lah.
*pouts*

No comments:

Post a Comment