Saturday, September 9, 2006

Pot calling Kettle Black

http://www.goenglish.com/ThePotCallingTheKettleBlack.asp

This is gonna hurt someone but I don't care lah.
Blog is for me to share what I feel mah. If I don't write here, and I go tell other people how I feel, it seems like I'm a back-stabbing hypocrite or something.

I have a friend (don't know to be thankful or not, she doesn't read my blog)
YES, I do have friends in case you think I'm a friendless ugly bitch.

She often calls her friends out to accompany her.
But every time when she's out with us she text her other friends and complains that she's bored. Sometimes it could be just the 2 of us, and she'll be talking on the phone with someone else.

It hurts.
It feels like rubbish, to be dump aside when she's the one who ask you out.
I find it rude for people to ask someone out and then spend most of their attention somewhere else. I try to resist not using my phone that often, but when she uses hers, I find it hard not to touch my phone and check for any incoming messages. Usually, there will be none. :'(


Many weeks back, that very same girl complains that no one wants to go out with her.
By the way, she's one of those with hundreds on her phonebook!!!
She blames it on everyone, saying everyone is attached and "总社亲友". (means they rather spend time with their boyfriend than to spend time with her)

FYI, when she's attached, she met her boyfriend everyday. She tries not to dump us, so she sometimes will ask her boy to go out with us. It's okay until she acts all sweety sweet sweet to him, when she's normally not like that. lols. And she hates it when we bring our boyfriends out. She says we're leaving her out. -.-

Recently she complains to her friends that she doens't like people to use their phones when they are with her. She's one of the blackest "pot" I've seen, calling all of us "Kettles" black.

If I ask her to read my blog do you think she'll know I'm talking about her?
Then again, when I gave her my blog address, she ignored it. I don't think she'll ever read my blog lah. lols.

Know of anyone like that? Leave comments loh. hahas. =)

7 comments:

  1. hais....

    i also got some frenz like that de lahx....
    so no need worry lahx...
    juz get over it...
    and next tym, she ask u out, DUN GO OUT WITH HER LO....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with belinda. I wouldn't go out with her either. She doesn't sound like much of a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know leh.. it seems a little erm.. cruel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God.. I think every girl has a friend like that.

    I think I'm more like a toothpick (to be a anytime available friend slotting in her free time) and a rubbish dump (whenever she feels sad or mad, she complained and sob non-stop)

    But when she's having a great fine day, she's either out with her bf or her other batch of friends.. I'm just invisible..

    Oh well, anyway.. I did had a revenge once by ticking her off when she had a fight with her bf and no friends of her turn to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I have more than 1 friend like that. :(

    haiz...

    sometimes wonder if I'm like that also. that's why attract so many same species one. :p

    erm, I link you okay? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cruel????

    girl ah, pls lahx horx...
    she's doing stuffs that is more cruel then us choosing not to go out with her....
    so, WHY CARES???

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm, I don't know leh, I've been ignoring her a little, but I always end up feeling a little guilty. then I cannot sleep.. -.-

    ReplyDelete