Tuesday, September 19, 2006

tons of pictures for today..


I like the ending. Max & Jamie got married. =)

Some months ago, I bought Full Blast and found the characters in the story familiar. Recently found 3 books from the library and realised that I read Full tilt when I was younger. lols. Such a coincidence.


So I was in school today for the co-op stuff.


I was kinda early and decide to be crazy and went "snap snap snap"



Can play tic tac toe!


See this school up on the hill... eh? wrong song. :p


Patrotic.


The Lift.

Anyway, while getting present for a friend,
I saw a lot of things I like loh. End up overspend again. I cannot buy gifts for friends le lah. always end up with so much things. -.-

My earrring from 77th street.


Nice? it's blue. =)

The other thing which I hesitated to buy but still bought it's..

ZA Wonder Shaper for Face.


I wanna have a slimmer face lah.


REDUCE PUFFINESS! That's what I need!


IF this doesn't work I don't know what will. :'(


$23.90's a huge bomb to me. really.


Maybe it's the heart pain, but I thought my face did slimmed. lols. just a tiny winy bit.

If you do see me on the street let me know what you think? hahas.
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment