Friday, September 22, 2006

*updated!* weak -.-

XX blogs about weak women.. http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2006/09/weak-women.html

Quote "It's only because there are girls who will take such bullshit that guys become such jerks; because they know they can get away with it!"

I believe 2 generations of women created that jerk in every guy you see. That girl and his mum.


Out of the 300++ comments on that post, most people express disgust, that there are jerks like these. Some people pours in with incidents around them, some just blabber on about how stupid these women are and they must look really ugly to have low-self esteem, a huge number of guys saying that they are better than that eric guy. There are also some comments telling people to slap their friends (weak-women) and try to break the couple up.


What I think?
1. The world just haven't decide to come with terms that there are A LOT of jerks around. Just like when you see "crime watch" and you say: "it'll never happen to me."

2. Some of these women are top students, they are not "stupid" lah. oh and some of these women are celebs, those really pretty ones which millonsthousands adores. Low-self esteem can strike anyone. britney

3. Half those guys who claims that their better than that eric are jerks too. Just that they don't realise it. Jerks doesn't see themselves as JERKS, until they die, God send them to hell and satan gives them a label "jerks" ;)

4. You just can't change mindset of these weak women. They "worship" their guys. Why I call them weak is not that they don't see the bad points of these guys. If they can't see, they are blind. It's that they know the guy is bad but still want to stick around hoping that one day he'll be nice. What they call the "girls like bad boys" - "男人不坏女人不爱"

5. I actually couldn't fall asleep last night cause I was thinking of how to deal with my hubby if he betrays my trust. Trying to put myself in that situation I almost cried. -.-


Blogged about my weak girls every now and then..
http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2006/09/my-holidays-arh.html
http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2006/05/tax-ca1-something-that-i-really-dun.html
actually there are more lah, but I lazy go find. hahas.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes imagine the worst scenarios of getting dumped by my boyfriend, or seeing him sleeping with another woman.

    Haha. It's just to prepare myself for the worst I guess? And, warn him the consequences if he ever ill-treat me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not alone am I? I imagine him sleeping with another girl. -.- sometimes imagine finding out he has an affair..

    Think I watch too much TV. :p

    Thanks for sharing. Seems like you're the only one brave enough to comment, or no one understands what I'm saying. =)

    ReplyDelete