Wednesday, September 20, 2006

my holidays arh~

so bored one loh.
no job-->no money-->cannot go out-->anti-social-->unhappy
let's see what I have this holidays?

22 Sept - AGM
23 Sept - Carnival!!! (12-6pm) -come support!
26 Sept - Stock Take & Night-sale
29 Sept - Mike Flying
4th October - Results out.
7th October - Wedding dinner to attend
8th October - Dad's Birthday
15th October - Holiday end.
I think I miss a couple of things out. Will update again when I remember loh.


Now listening to Samantha Mumba's Gotta Tell You album
I know it's an old album lah.
Track 7 : Always Come Back To Your Love

"Show me where I belong tonight.
Give me a reason to stay.
No matter if I
go left or right.
I always come back to love your love"


Old song. but so applicable. hahas.
No matter where I go, I always go back to my hubby. =)


I don't know when I become AA (aunt agony) but I'm just responding to some questions people ask me.

Friend 1: I just got dumped and am suffering from bad heartache. You don't understand how I feel cause you have a loving boyfriend/hubby.
Respond: okie, my bad. If you think I wouldn't understand and have never been dumped, stop whining to me!


Friend 2: I'm being mistreated by my lousy but handsome boyfriend. He's sometimes sweet to me but most of the time he makes me angry. *Sigh* Why you always get the good guys and I always get all the good-looking jerks? My life is so fucked up, teach me how to get the nice guys leh.
Respond: I didn't ALWAYS get the "nice guys". The "bad guys" have no interest in me. I'm not pretty enough for them.


Friend 3: My boyfriend lives off me, cheats on me, hits me, just wanna have sex and his parents hate me. If I have his baby, he will settle down with me right? right?
Respond: How the fuck should I know?


I'm actually a rather nice girl. *smiles pleasantly*.
But when you pissed me off. I'm still nice lah. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment