Monday, October 23, 2006

23rd October Makeover by [ESTEE LAUDER] & [CRYSTAL JADE] Rant

It all started 1 week ago..
When I receive a mailer on a special makeover package by ESTEE LAUDER. I "begged" hubby to get it for me. Okie okie.. It wasn't that much of a beg lah. but I think I did say "please".. (did I baby?) Alright.. So he took me to vivocity, and he bought the package with the deal with me that I will be happy no matter how it turns out.. (cause I'm rather fussy with people touching my face/hair mah..)

Fast forward 1 week..
(23rd October 2006)
We went there an hour earlier afraid that the late queen (which is me), would be.. late lah. -.-
They "pushed" my appointment forward cause other people are late. hahas. Lucky. Cause I didn't know doing makeup and hair styling take almost 2hours! Which is pretty scary!

As the voucher ($150) is fully redeemable for all Estee Lauder products, the makeover, professional hairstyling & photography is almost FREE! and I'm kinda skeptical about getting Free stuffs. Because I always end up looking a little erm.. "weird".

Hubby went to walk around. I just sat there and let people touch my face and hair.. lols. The ladies there are all quite nice. The girl putting my foundation is pretty good. I look almost flawless! Those pimples & scars I had all "disappeared" leh! Another girl, "colour" my face. I don't touch my eyebrows often, so it's very (okie, make it super) messy loh.. So she shaved, plucked, trimmed and drew them.. lols. Spend about a good 20mins on them I think. Now I look angry when I don't smile cause my eyebrows looks "mean". :p The rest of my face looks alright except that my eye lash refuse to curl. *sigh*

After doing my face, I had my hair done up by a very lady from Shunji Matsuo. She ask me a very difficult question. "You want your hair curled or straight?".
I just say I don't know then she decide to give me curls at the ends of my hair.. And she used 9 pins to pin up my hair!! I was telling darling when he came back to "fetch" me, that my head is so heavy. :p

Taking photograph was the hardest part, because I had problem tilting my face to the light and smiling at the same time. lols. I looked unnatural in all the 3 shots he took. :p

okie.. I know you guys girls can't wait to see those funny photos..

This is a "collection" of makeovers I have had done by..

SLASH: http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2006/03/singapore-seventeen-card-celebrated.html
ZA: http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2005/05/za-trip-hellish-day.html

I machiam look like "forced" to take photo hor? hahas.


Behold...
The chio bu with the best hubby on earth..

It's almost 11pm and we're both damn tired.


tired~ [by bunnyboy]


but very happy! =) [by bunnyboy]


Okie okie..
Enough of my pretty photos for now..

You all want to know what I go to bring home and what I've bought? =)


This 7-pc gift set is FREE and it's already worth $150.


Pretty box.


$188. ($150 voucher and $38 cash all paid by my sweet sweet hubby)
The stuffs "recommended" by Ms Kelly Leng not to be confused with Leng, my sis. She wrote down the steps of what to use first for me and even gave me her hp number so that I can call to ask her whenever I need. :p


This is also free! =)


The collage of 23rd October. =)

Both of us so tired. He had work, I had school. I had Sports and Wellness, he had to rush over from his place to mine to accompany me to vivo. By 10pm we're washed out. lols.



OH..
I want to RANT about 1 place!!!


The Vivocity branch has poor customer service! My hubby made bookings. We were to share tables with lots of other people in a very small space. They thought we're with this uncle who came slightly after us. When he asked for menu, they only gave him and never give us. So we asked for menu, then they took very long to get us menu . Some more give us attitude can.. -.-''

After ordering our food, lots of other customers arrived.. We know it's quite normal for the place to be fully filled every moment, so that's okay.. We had some tea.. those who came after us were ordering food. We finish almost 2 pots of tea, no food yet. Those who ordered 30mins after us, got their food le! (we only ordered 1 noddle and 1 plate of prawns). Darling very angry, he left to help me get the photographs from the photographer. Then the food arrived. lols. I thought they wait for him to go off then serve us. :p

They didn't give us servlets/napkin (- the thing put on lap one leh.. whatever you call that) when they gave everybody else 1. After have our 2rd prawn using the chopsticks and spoon to "peel" the prawn's shell, they give us the lemon thingy to wash finger. -.- I'm like got this one didn't bring out earlier.. make me struggle with the prawn for so long. :p and NO, the prawns didn't fly lah! Just that I dun feel comfortable using chopsticks and spoon to "strip" the prawn..

When we called for the bill, it didn't come. We waited and waited. They clear the whole table le, still no sign of bill. I had to get the attention of another person to get our bill to us. -.- Then the bill finally came, darling pay le, then we wait and wait again for the change. Meanwhile, we just sit there staring at each other and the empty part of the table. lols. so angry yet so funny. Anyway, I went out feeling super happy cause finally can get out of that place! Phew..

(I took a whole 2hours to "compose" this entry loh.. must leave comment k..)

No comments:

Post a Comment