Friday, October 6, 2006

I really didn't. I really didn't.

So my friend complains that I "quarrel" with her.
But I didn't. I really didn't.

.--------------------------------------------------------------------.
Session Start: Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Participants:
...PA so lan. how to go poly? -.- (*****************@gmail.com)
...?????? ????????????? ??????? ????? (***********@hotmail.com)
.--------------------------------------------------------------------.
[11:49:27 PM] -=[*****]=- : btw
[11:49:32 PM] -=[*****]=- : ur gpa how much
[11:49:55 PM] (uglyfatchick): u 4 pointer i know lah(i know u have very good grades lah)
[11:50:04 PM] -=[*****]=- : ..............
[11:50:06 PM] -=[*****]=- : forget it lahx oki
[11:50:11 PM] * -=[*****]=- ?????? ????????? ????????? ?????????????
??????? ????? is now Offline


see. I really didn't say much..

No comments:

Post a Comment