Friday, October 20, 2006

Should students with average results work part-time?

It's only the first week of school leh...
and I'm feeling tired le.

Everyday wake up so early.. you know what time I woke up just now? 8am!!!
I must be mad.. During schooldays, I kept having nightmares (every night leh) and didn't sleep well. Today, it's Saturday, I finally slept well, but still wake up so early. -.- I am mad liao...

Anyway, today's topic.. Should students with average results work part-time?
When I say average results, I mean like GPA 3.2-3.6.

I never thought of it that much because I've never had the opportunity to work (got pay one arh, not free labour at parents shop) part-time. So the good news arrived, in form of an advertisement in the newspaper. I found a part-time job that I really wanna take up! okie.. So what's the problem now? Referring to my grumbling about tiredness (read the first line of this post again), I wonder if I'm suitable to go work.

So here's the pros and cons list..
Pro: I'll have income!
Con: I'll be more tired.

Pro: I'll be busy and have no time to think of stupidly depressing stuffs.
Con: I've have no time for anyone.

Pro: I'll be able to experience something call working where I actually would get paid.
Con: I'll experience tiredness like never before.

Pro: I might get to meet new friends at workplace.
Con: My friends in school might get neglected.

Pro: Working seems fun to me. (think about the money baby. lols)
Con: It might get boring after a couple of weeks or months.

Pro: I wouldn't be so bored and go nap in the afternoon, so I'll sleep earlier at night.
Con: It's my last semester, what if I can't concentrate in class?


I think I know what I want. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment