Wednesday, October 18, 2006

heh heh..


yesterday's yesterday's morning..


Yesterday morning.. stop staring at my eye leh.



At DG MRT station..

Yesterday after school, I went home to bathe and got ready to go out to meet Kyla. Both of us wanted to explore VIVO, so meet there loh. But I'm late, she's even later, so she ask me go have my lunch first..

The first 10-15mins, I got lost in ...

Vivomart.. It's so fucking big can??? Cannot see the ends one.. argh.. this photo is just one small part lah. so go imagine..


I'm on the escalator in vivomart..

Cause so many people in Vivo, so I went to harbour front to find food and to wait for Kyla loh..

I had yoshi.. caused me $6.90 :'( it's my lunch cum breakfast.


The person serving me has the same Chinese name as me!!!


After walking around for 4hrs?


This is the only thing I bought..

but I did find something I wanna get later on.. =)


All the shops are pretty small, so it's like I didn't find much stuffs I really really wanted that's the right price one.. I guess the rental must be damn ex.. cause all the shops seems small to me leh.. or maybe they stuff the shop with too much display? hmmm...

We walked everywhere.. and I really really hate the arcade. It's empty one loh.. and the pool place is so ex! $10 per hours?? siao. -.-

Anyway, I went home with 2 injured finger yesterday.. I'm too embarrassed to mention how I got hurt. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment