Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Career fair at Simei ITE

I'm kinda happy to have gone there.

Nope I didn't' get a job, and..
I didn't' hit the height requirement for me to join Police.
I cannot swim well enough to join the Navy.
I also can't join Army.
I didn't have enough money to go study uni right after I graduate from ite.
I didn't' see any cute guys.
and nope my "friends" didn't give a damn about me.

but...

I find it fun asking questions.
I always find it hard to ask questions like "any height limit" or "how much is the pay".
but I did it. hahas.

I'm now at home and I'm gonna need some rest.



Was feeling very upset over something stupid just now.. Now a lot better le, cause I had chocolate. :P
Now gonna ask maid cook me some Maggie porridge while I erm.. play Neopets. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment