Friday, October 13, 2006

How I wish I'm the princess in princess hour.

Marry a prince so I don't have to bother about money anymore.. some-more can solve family problem.

I'm feeling miserable now and my parents are the cause of it.
One keep complaining about the other and then says want to leave the family and never come back. The other like crybaby, scares the hell out of me. (Now I don't dare to go out of my room, and I lock my door every night.)

I know crying will not solve this stupid problem so I don't cry anymore le. But I cannot forget this problem cause I'm reminded every single day when I see their angry/sad faces. They made me cry when they first complain about each other, but now I find it super irritating. It's not helping with the fact that I'm the eldest child in the family and my brothers don't know shit.

Many times I wanna scold my parents let them know how I actually feel but I don't dare to. I'm afraid that things might become worse. I'm a scary cat I know. but what am I supposed to do.. Nothing seems to be the "right thing" for me. I hope someone could talk to my parents. Maybe a counsellor or something. But my parents are so stuborn, even if you beat them to death, they also wouldn't see a counsellor one. *sigh*


Someone help me~~~
-By reading my crappy blog, you're already helping me. Thanks! (=

1 comment:

  1. jie ah..... u free horx, can u gib me a sms or something.... den u can tok to me or wadsoeva.... haha!!! i will always br there for you de lahx... dunch worry....

    ReplyDelete