Saturday, October 7, 2006

Haze arh! VIVOCITY & another wedding.


Photos taken on Oct 6th when PSI not that high yet. Today morning hit 130 can. -.-
I was watching tv then realise the tiny letters on the screen reads PSI 130.


Heard that many people couldn't get to see the moon. I saw it though.. it's very big and very round.


I hate HAZE. Gives me headaches. -.- and I think it spoils my air-con, it's dripping water!


7th Oct.

I was dressed up but not ready to go. Having another round of bad mood swings. Even with makeup I feel so un-see-able. And it didn't help when Mum and Hubby rushed me. haiz.. I scolded hubby cause I forget to take lots of things.

VIVOCITY (official opening date is 1st December)

It's so damn bloody packed! You would think that such a big place there shouldn't be much problem. But No! Every single tile there's someone on it! The place is so packed that some people had to move to harbour front. Even harbour front also super duper packed. -.- As I was "rushed" out and was in a terrible mood, I forget to bring my camera. -.- I'll go there again when there are less ppl, maybe a weekday or something.

Store Directory...

Lots of big names! =) Some small names. =) Many common names.. =)

Rough numbers of stores..
(1) Amusement
(4) Bank & ATM
(13) Beauty Essentials
(3) Book & Stationery
(10) Cafe
(12) Children
(1) Cineplex
(7) Confectionary & Snacks
(1) Convenience Store
(2) DIY & General Merchandise
(5) Electrical & Electronics
(57) Fashion
(12) Fashion Accessories
(2) Fashion & Lifestyle
(4) Fast Food
(1) Fitness
(2) Food Court
(7) Food Specialty
(5) Gift & Hobby
(8) Health & Beauty Services
(1) Hypermart
(16) Jewellery & Watches
(2) Lifestyle
(1) Money Changer
(2) Music & Video
(4) Optical
(2) Pets
(8) Pharmacy, Health Food & Equipment
(28) Restaurant
(2) Services
(14) Shoes & Bags
(11) Sports Apparel & Sports Good
(1) Telecommunication
(2) Travel

Actually Harbour front got many stores not in VIVO so if add together, the number is super scary. :p

In the end I only stay in vivocity for a short 15mins? then I went to Great World City to snack on fish fish. :p

The Haze is so bad that hubby have to buy eye drops to lubricate our poor eyes..


That's pretty much it lah. We walked all the way to Furama to attend my distant relative's wedding. Congrats Eddie and Julia. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment