Sunday, October 15, 2006

Should I cut my hair?

I've been thinking about going for a hair cut, it's been 2 months since I last had a hair cut.
http://uglyfatchick.blogspot.com/2006/08/sorry-lah.html

This is when, I feel grateful to have this blog. With this blog, I know when I cut my hair. lols. The past few days when I walk pass Ben kor kor's working place, I didn't see him. So last night I dreamt that he's gay and is going to marry another guy that's why he's not working there le.. -.- Sounds so stupid but I'm really worried mah.. where can I get hair fringe cut for $3 only. :pPp Either than that, I'm worried cause I'm afraid I might not get used to other people touching my hair leh..

but anyway, my main concern now is if I should cut my hair. or mayeb just trim trim the fringe?

No comments:

Post a Comment