Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finally can sleep le. NOT!



After 2 sleepless nights, I finished the whole Princess Hours TV Series (宫 我的野蛮王妃). =)



On VCD. The box. 24 Disc. First 12 disc is with hubby. =)

Thought that I can finally sleep since I watch finish the whole drama le.. -.- I slept at 6plus, woke up at 9plus. now I have the darkest eye bags ever. and the worst mood ever. My head splitting soon!!!
The upgrading works is so so so bloody noisy lah. Keep drilling away at my ceiling. Those of you who says that ur block upgrading, do lift also not so noisy.. Try staying at the highest floor lah. They are drilling and knocking and I don't know do what nor. Above your head, the walls vibrates so strongly I thought it's going to fall soon. -.- The end product would be 2 household share 1 lift which many people says that it's even better than living in condo. -.- I don't think I can handle those noise much longer. oh. and I have no idea why my air-con is dripping water. The pail I left under the air-con is half filled with water le. -.-

ARH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment