Saturday, October 21, 2006

aiya. I have no fate with work lah.

I was preparing myself (mentally) for the interview le leh.. Then at 10+ my mum ask me to go down to help them. I'm so pissed loh. Didn't tell me earlier that they have to pack for factory.. make me go down some more scold me when it's my maid who told me I've to go down late. -.- Change clothes then went down to "help" them le. On the way down I ask hubby to come look for me at the shop instead. He came down at around 12 to help us nor.

Work work work all the way non-stop from 10+ until 2+pm, then ate 2 slice of bread. I didn't even have a single mouth of water the whole morning, so I'm like so hungry loh.. Yet I cannot eat cause I have to keep packing and asking customers what they want.. I don't even have time to drink water. Worst of all, I have to face food the whole time and cannot taste them when I'm starving. :'( Almost want to cry liao. I know it doesn't sound that bad to you, but for a food-lover like me, facing food and not eating them is like so torturous. *sobsob* Oh, and I kept hurting myself. I knock my index finger's knuckle, till now it's still very painful. I have lots of blue-blacks here and there, burnt my fingers a couple of times and I kena accidentally stepped by my dad on my ankle there. -.- Sianz..

Anyway, the interview time is 3pm-6pm so at around 2plus I wanna go le, but parents insist that I shouldn't work. Say I wouldn't earn much arh.. "work for them better. I say at least there got air-con and not so tiring, they shut up but still don't allow me to go. :'(

Totally ruined my mood lah.

I hate hate hate hate hate it lah.


Good thing darling has been a nice hubby, listen to me fret and grumble. Even brought me to vivocity to buy the Adidas Nike bag I saw last Wednesday.



BIG BAG!!!


Actually only bought small pouch. hahas. But not cheap leh.. $50 leh. Will take me super long time to save one loh.. I'm in love with it, cause it's so pretty and plain just like me. heh heh heh. Thanks darling! =)

I'm starting to have tons of pimples coming back.. I wonder if it's teh haze or isit the period coming? hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment