Sunday, October 15, 2006

First day of school after 1 month's "rest"

I love to come back, even though I hate the haze...
It's the first time I actually feel this way. Normally I'll grumble about new schoolwork and teachers and everything. but this time.. I really really miss school leh. see arh..

I'm thankful for the spoilt computers in school, they reminded me that my S-L-O-W computer at home is still working fine.. and for ms Lam who still nags at us, cause shows that she cares. (although it does gets rather irritating :pPp)
I'm also thankful for my friends who gives me little gifts, it means that I'm being remembered. and I love to be remembered. :pPp


I miss Yu MaMa who is only going to see us 3 days a week. Today didn't get to see her leh!!! :'(


I'm thankful for my baby boy for getting me the "gift-of-the-year". I love it and cherish it. Maybe post it when I can.. but for now.. I wanna thank everyone for making my day.. cause I don't know if I'll remember to do that the next day.

I'll post a couple of photos tml bah.. today blogger dunch like me.. dunch allow me to upload photos. *Sobx-Sobx*


P.S: to my bunnyboy
I lub you. a lot a lot wor.. mayb I dun say it much. but I like to type it out. muahahahaha.. *muackz muack muackz muackz muackz* give you 5 kiss in public. hahahas. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment