Sunday, October 1, 2006

I'm super pissed. Can't hold it anymore.

Who adds oil to fire? Who pours salts to wounds?

You.
YES it's you! Mr.

You made me fucking angry.
Say what other ppl are blaming me. you not blaming me meh?
Retard.

indirectly blame me when u fail your test.
Tells me a whole chunk of what you deem right.
When I'm having a fucking headache.
(BTW, now upgrade to headache and tummy-ache)
You think you're Mr nice?
The pass 2 years. I have had enough.


Let me slap you once and for all in the face.
You are a fucking loser.
LOSER.

For the pass 2 years I bared with whatever nonsense u gave me.
Not tell a single soul.
Now I wanna scream it all out.

The only reason I don't wanna tell anyone it's to give you face. but what you do?
Slap me with more nonsense.

Every time you are down on money you blame ME!
when you have bad mood cause of work, you blame ME for adding on to your bad mood.
When you have troubles with I have no idea what, you blame me.
When you have no time, you blame me.
When you want to go oversea but you have a lot of things to do in Singapore, you blame me for wanting you to stay. I didn't ok! fucktard.

Ask me to think think think. have you thought for me?
I think le, you say I silly, think rubbish.
you dare to say yes you've thought of my feelings? selfish bastard.
You can scold me I cannot scold you right?
I still remember you told me off cause I raise my voice in public.
now, even when I want to cry, you scold me cause you say you'll be sad if i cry. so I MUST bottom up all my feelings.
I tell me parents a little about the money prob and you scold me, give me black face. Tell me cannot tell anyone abt ur problem cause you will have no face.
Dare to say you never said that?

You never care about what i say. always do what you deem right. if I dare to say that i dun agree, you say I dun support you. You know how many times you have emotionally threatened me? Fucktard.

The past 2 years every time you not happy, you give me black face.
I "bear" with it.
Sometimes I get angry, you will say you're sorry.
But you always don't mean it. Just like the goldfish. Forget everything within a few mins.
Remember the 10 sms long sms? I guess you have it out of ur mail box long ago.
I don't think you get what I meant.

You know I'm stuck at my parents workplace. you ask me to go out during days I got to work. ask me go your house. say your mum ask me if I'm eating dinner at ur place. fucktard. you don't know what is pain right? You know I'm already pissed giving free labour yet still want to aggravate me right? who was the one saying I should go down to help cause I'm a good daughter? you know I am a good daughter what. fucktard.

Instead of helping me with my problems, you say I'm stupid cause I blame myself and give myself problems. hahas. so funny. I wonder who gave me the early adulthood? either than my parents you are the one! fucktard. Don't like me scolding you fucktard on this blog? fucktard fucktard fucktard.

In case it's the first time you see me as a possessive bitch. let me spell it out for you.
I AM A POSSESSIVE BITCH.

I hate it when you use your bloody phone. You always make stupid noises when my friends calls. but you know how many times your phone rings with sms or phone calls every time we're together?
An Average of 5 to 10 times each time we meet. you fucktard. & I told you so many fucking times I fucking hate it.

When you're online and bz, you still calls on me and ignore me on the phone. you fucktard. at least i told you i cannot multitask, yet you like to "juggle" me with your friends. You hurt my feelings unknowingly fucktard.

You think I'll ask you stupid question if I haven't see you change?
Whenever you use the phone you used to say it's work related stuffs and I trust you. now? you don't even care If I'm not happy. You just do your fucking thing and hope I disappear until you finish with your thing.. I'm not a dog. Even dogs have feelings. fucktard.

You keep telling me I'm better than what I think I am. Of coz I know. but at the same time you tell me I'm silly. I'm stupid. I'm silly. I'm stupid. I look like auntie. So?
oh. and you want an apology cause I "misunderstood" you?
I'm sorry dude. See. I said it.
and dude.
I'm telling you.
I want out.
I don't want you to "take-care" of me anymore. fucktard.

I'm weaker than those weak friend I have. They dare to voice out their opinion. me? I've been shut-ed up by you. Asshole.
I've been muted for 2 years. I give up everything to make you happy. fucktard.
now. You can go away and leave me alone.
Oh and I wish you all the fucking best in your run.

No comments:

Post a Comment