Thursday, October 5, 2006

another Oct 7 event.



To those taking the Saturday flight to Vietnam:
Sorry, I can't send you guys off.. I know you'll miss me.. so erm.. smoove flight, enjoy your holidays, have fun and buy more things for me k.. hee hee..


(not advertisement. -.-)


You thought I was kidding when I told you I had a super fat face. Check out my primary and secondary school photo. So yucky! oh. I only have 3 younger brothers. not 4!!! I don't know who's the little baby. I think it's the youngest one bah..

that's all for now.. hees~
and to those concern about my well-being. Thanks a lot! I'm currently quite well. Only trying to get over the shock of seeing so many ga-ga (Cockroach) in school today. Either than that, I'm pretty fine and yes, emotionally I'm still quite safe and sound. duh -.- Thanks to those who showed care. I love you guys girls. =) *smooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment