Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blogger "beta"

I've finally been given the chance to move to "beta" which is the "new" blogger. =)



and I've found my treatment gel from Great World City's Guardian. ($13.04 after discount)


Lynn and I visited Vivo late at night (in the rain!) and I took some Night photos of Vivo, you can see those pictures at.. http://lazyfatchick.blogspot.com/2007/01/night-vivo-photos.html


My brothers and I all wear glasses. I'm the frequent wearer as I depend on my glasses A LOT. my brothers seldom wears them as they find them troublesome. Anyway, I thought it'll be cute if we take a photo together..

so take 1..

stupid blurry photo.

take 2...

Wrong lighting.


take 3...

My brother thought we should just ask my maid to take our photo.
-.- silly me. why I never thought of that? OMG.. I'm becoming stupid!!!
We all look very “斯文败类”right? kidding kidding. :P

Oh.. if anyone find my brothers cute, you can always donate gameboy/gameboy sp to them. The one and only one they've been sharing for a few years is breaking apart, the battery cover is forever dropping and the left button can hardly be used. hahas. That's all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment