Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Singapore 1 : Malaysia 1

All the action in 2nd half.
and I like Lionel Lewis. He's the best! =P

Halfway through the first half, mum says Malaysia will win, but I'm positive Singapore has a chance and I personally supports team Singapore. Though I may have to add that I don't think they're really good or what, in fact I thought they look like they lack chemistry and sometimes look like little girls running aimlessly hiding behind opponents.. :P


I don't know much about soccer.. or do I?? hmm.. maybe not. hahas. I don't even understand the rules. Like why our Captain kena send out for no reason? or like why the referee suddenly stop the game, and go and confuse all the players (and us watching). hee...


BUT!!! I must comment that the goal scored by the bald scary looking guy is supered. the way it curves.. wee weets~ kakakaka~



I'm interested in going to watch the Saturday match leh..
http://www.fas.org.sg/default.asp?V_DOC_ID=2387
but at night wor... furthermore so far.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment