Sunday, January 7, 2007

tired and sick. Last term le!

"Short note: I'm no longer working at CCK selling newspaper le. Actually have not been working for quite long also. Cause I find it not cost effective. Travelling to and fro is taking up my molah~ and time. The food there is not cheap either. So yeah..."

Yesterday had headache the whole day. not sure if it's due to not enough sleep &/or water.

Today confirm not enough sleep lah. Slept late and wake up at so early at 6. -.-
Now super tired and sianz.. Still have a bit of headache and sore throat...


Today 8th Jan 2007 is the start of my last term in ITE College Central Bishan.
I have so many worries.

1) Auditing and Audit case.
2) Accounting.
3) Smart Ledger.
4) CDP.
5) NAPFA!!!! I'm so scared can..
6) Friends.
7) Teachers.
8) and some others.


1. Auditing being one that's theory based and have essay questions is my biggest worry. I don't know if I'll stubble and fall flat or barely pass. It's giving me sleepless nights.

2. Accounting, so far so good, but what if I mess it up somehow? It's like so scary lah.

3. Smart Ledger has been alright. Some minor mistakes that has already cost me a couple of marks.. but should be okay overall bah..

4. CDP. I still don't really understand what's going on in class. lols. I'm not very good with career kind of stuffs.

5. I really hope to do well for NAPFA. but oh well.. not running and growing fat doesn't seem like the best training.

6. Friends. I'll miss them all. My dearest classmates. Heartbreak sia.. :(

7. Teachers. Although it's been 2 short years, I still feel like I owe them big time. Maybe because we always make them angry by being so noisy. or maybe cause they answer all my queries without uttering "stupid" under their breath. But I'm sure I'll miss them. most of them that is..

8. and some others. lols. People like Mike's cousin who should be back in school soon. (she decide to drop out for a while, due to personal reasons, but with her GPA 4 in NITEC, I'm sure she'll do well.) and also my god-brother. and hahas. that irritating guy. I also don't know why suddenly think of him. and and all the memories. though not much but still.. they make me who I am.. =)

okay.. I'm preparing for school le.. ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment