Monday, January 1, 2007

last holiday trip 2006.

On 28th Dec 06, Mike came over to stay overnight.
-I was so excited over going oversea with him that I couldn't fall asleep.

29th Dec ,We went out early morning since I couldn't really sleep and rather be early then to stuck in traffic jam or something.. Had Mac breakfast.

In the bus (CW1) from Kranji Mrt..


to Woodlands Checkpoint.



Not allowed to take photos at the checkpoint, so no photos... Then from JB's checkpoint, we took a bus to City Lounge.

We were the first people 2 people there. The first bus was around 9.40 and we're there at 8plus. With so much "extra" time..

After watching Aladdin(the cartoon) on TV(can't rmb it's channel 2 or 3) then
I took a couple of photos...


City Lounge is not Senai Airport but a place to take bus to go Senai Airport. -.-


Camwhore a bit. My poor baby didn't have enough sleep too cause I keep tossing and turning on bed. :P


That's the first thing darling bought for me. (Something we can only get at pharmacy(s) in Singapore.)


In the bus to Senai Airport.

When we reached the airport, darling bought a taxi ticket to travel to the Resort.

Can you spot my darling? lols.



I wished I could tell you people how much I've enjoyed and make you people envy and stuffs but being the true typical Singaporean and a terribly spoilt brat, here are my complains..

-The food there are super duper expensive. and it's not even really nice. just edible.
-The facilities are like non-existence to me. eg the bowling alley is so small I wonder how many people can fit there. but it's cheap though. Less than $2 for a game. & their pool tables are either spoilt or there's cut on the table mat thingy (means cannot play also. -.-).
-The Internet connection. I feel so damn conned. It's supposed to be free but we still have to buy the card and cannot use on laptop cause the wireless thingy sucks. Even when we used the comps at the business centres, it still take a really long time to load. (I can't even reply on my tag board.)
-There are no shops nearby, if we want to travel out to buy stuffs, we'll have to take a ride out. something that makes me very worried. Especially with all those news of kidnaps, rapes, rob and stuffs. yeah.. You can say I worry too much. But if you do read their newspaper. They have rapes cases on their newspaper everyday. or maybe it's just that on the 4days that I'm there, they report on the same case. I never really read the news. more interested in the sudoku. :P



Not many photos in between from 29th-1Jan because I had a "lost phone" case. Yeah I know. my SE750i nearly went missing. Just nearly. It's just hidden under my blanket. and when I told my mummy, she laughed at me saying I'm always so lazy to fold my blanket that's why. -.-

My phone has no reception for the 4 days I'm there, but I didn't think I need to inform many people since no one send me messages or calls me much normally anyway.

1 Jan 2007.

Finally can go back.. All these food looks so nice.. But I tell you. it's damn yucky. I actually left most of it untouched.

I got mad at darling for waking me up for breakfast so early every morning. And he's angry at me for not sleeping early and then scolding him when I can't wake up. But it's not my fault that I worry too much and can't sleep what. He himself slept like a piglet every single night snoring away some-more. :(

Throughout the whole trip, we fight a lot. 2 grumpy us fighting over small stuffs. also don't know why.. maybe because he didn't smoke for a few days or maybe because I'm too troublesome. or both. Whatever it is. I'm glad it's over and since this is our first trip. It'll be the "stepping stone" and "guilder" for our next trip. =)


Anyway, this is the part where I spill on the nice memorable stuffs..
- I actually like our room a lot even though it's really far away. Room 399.
- Room service is great. You can eat your dinner in your birthday suit and no one would know.
- Bubble bath rocks. hahas. but I don't' really like soaking alone though.. it's scary.. like I'll drown or something. (watched too many scary movie trailers on TV. -.-)
- Watching tv together with your love one on bed! The whole holiday I watched lots of TV with darling. and I'll tell you, I love it a lot! They have Disney channel, channel 5 and 8.
- Can stay on bed the whole day. But I can see darling is not really happy staying in the room with me. He wants to go out and play but I'm like so lazy and mood-less.
- All the huggings and snuggles. I miss them all.


On the trip back..
Can you see what's weird in this blur photo?

The "police officer" is actually a cardboard! lols.


PS. Thanks Darling for the all expenses paid trip and loving me so much for the past 2 years, 5 months and 3 days. I Love MIKE WEE P.W. *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment