Thursday, January 18, 2007

Similarity?

Accounts CA2 tomorrow.

NAPFA on 29th Jan.

CNY on 18th Feb.

& My Future. (after graduating)


Do you know where are the similarity between CA, NAPFA, CNY and my Future.
the STRESS!!!

I'm starting to feel stress, little by little as the dates gets closer. Maybe I should stop whining, ranting and start doing some revision?


*yawn*
maybe another time..
:P


Quote of the Night from Nonnie:

一對情侶若分手后还能當朋友,那么只有2个可能:
当初只是玩玩而已,没付出彼此最真的感情。
或者:其中之一還在默默的付出无怨无悔。

Horribly translated,
There are only 2 situations when a couple remains as friends after breaking up:
They were together for fun, not really emotionally attached. Or one of them secretly give up everything (without grumble) for the other party.

2 comments:

  1. So hard to translate kan? But at least you did a better job than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wanna copy all your work like so bad. I forgot to tell you I quote from you lah.. Sorry leh..

    ReplyDelete