Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm feeling sleepy.. hee..

I have so much to blog but very lazy leh.. then also some stuffs are more on a sensitive side, so I can't blog lah. so sianz.. so tired.. NAFPA confirm on 29th Jan!!! ='(
and Friday is Accounts CA2!



Time pass so fast lah..
*Just now I saw Minyi (from my CHIJ STC days) at Bishan MRT station. She went all the way to Bishan to have a haircut! but it's cool cause I haven't seen her since Kyla's Birthday. okie.. doesn't sound that long.. hahas.. but she's in this cat top and white skirt, I thought she looks totally like what she's doing.. Design. She looks so good can.. I wanna look that good too.

Anyway, we were saying time pass so fast.. It's like only yesterday that we graduated from STC. now? I'm going to graduating from ITE Bishan!

**OH yeah.. ITE Bishan Accounting Dept (Graduating students) Dinner and Dance Tics at $45. Deposit of $25 by this Friday if you wanna go... It's in a ballroom at Downtown East. =)
on 30-Jan-2007, from 6pm-11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment