Monday, January 8, 2007

first of the last

u know lah.
It's the first day of my last term in school..


everything is okay. =)
I can finally see all my classmates after 3 weeks. Happy...
hahas.


After school went for job interview with Shan. Good thing got ShaXiaoMei tag along to accompany me, if not I sure xian until I run away loh.. There were so many people that we had to wait for 1-2hours before our turn. You know why there were so many people?

Part-time pay is $7.50 per hour nor!!! & that's not including the group commission.
If I know earlier, I'll dress up nice nice and print out resume before I go loh. hahahas.
But now. too late liao bah. Everyone got work experience, only me don't have. Then I'm also not very outspoken. hmm. Hope bah. hope bah. If get chosen, they will call by 15th. hahas.



oh btw, I think Vicky's hairstyle is pretty nice. Shan's one maybe too short then the curl didn't really show but still okay lah. SY(I dunno how to spell her name)'s make her face look kinda big leh then who else change hairstyle arh? oh XY's one not much difference lah still pretty pretty lah. hahas. Hair show for the first day of school. =)
Wonder if we're gonna have prom or something. *prays* lols.




Now I'm very tired. wake up so early... okay lah. NIGHTS~ everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment