Thursday, January 11, 2007

Za Queen of Blog

I must say I'm in a very terrible mood now. Not sure if it's due to hygiene or their products that I'm having nasty breakouts. so don't come and irritate me, cause I don't know what I'll do. (maybe extreme stuffs like killing you.)


I went for this event with Lynn.

our table.


3 other girls sharing with us.


Most of the time the lights were off-ed, and the teacher teaching mah.. so I couldn't take photos. When the lights were on, I'm too busy trying to figure out how to do my own makeup. Honestly, I think you need to keep asking for help verbally if you want help. Cause I couldn't get much, even though it's obvious, compared to the girls who came in full makeup, I'm a makeup noob.


We're supposed to do our own makeup but somehow the "teachers" went around to help everyone draw their face. lols. Well everyone except Lynn and me that is..


Maybe I don't look as good as the other participants. The "teachers" look like they don't want to bother about me. I feel like I'm EM3 and the rest of the girls EM1. Get what I mean? Like I'm the rotten apple, the one who's not important because she's not worth it.
I'm still pissed lah.


Either that, or the guy above is making fun out of me.

My polaroid.


yes I blinked! am I lucky or what????
oh.. my hair wasn't that bad looking one meh.. it was the rain lah!
I ran in the rain. with my heels. -.- I feel very stupid. :(


me, in the toilet. with makeup I put on my own and photo taken using my Sony Ericsson K750i phone's camera.

I screwed my only chance to be featured on a magazine, I guess I'll never have what it takes to be a queen. Maybe a "装可爱的小格格".

4 comments:

  1. Aiyak. So wasted.

    But you still look nice in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahas. thanks.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry i cant help but laugh yet again at your polaroid.

    -cos its too cute la

    kiamchai

    ReplyDelete
  4. lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    no eyes also count as cute arh. -.-

    ReplyDelete