Wednesday, January 24, 2007

blue skies, smelly food and me.


No rain = clear blue skies..



After school, Ber, Shan and I went to Yoshinoya to have our lunch.
and I totally don't like this potato thingy. it smells of MILK! yuck. I just don't like lah..


Bought this pair of contact lens very long time ago.. think like one year? Decide to wear them to school cause I wanna get used to it before I wear for CNY.. =) I wanna look pretty. cheese. V


I went to Vivocity's Watson to check out the concealers and realise Za having 30% off (normally 20% off nia), so I got it straight without thinking too much. But after getting it, I quickly walk out of the place... because I don't want to let myself be tempted by all the other stuffs on sale. *drools*


I was playing with my makeup again.. this time with a tiny bit of concealer, =)


I wanted to have my fringe trimmed, but Ben korkor not working today.
Mummy just told me after I made a wasted trip looking for him in the crowed shop. -.-


Might be meeting darling at night. Now patching maple.. should be done soon.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment