Wednesday, January 10, 2007

XXXXXX

Source: http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2007/01/would-you-have-sex-with-this-guy.html

"drunk people do not know what the fuck they are doing."
Totally agree.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH DRINKING MY DEAR, IS THAT YOU LOSE THE ABILITY TO ACT AND THINK NORMALLY AFTER YOU DO."
uh huh. Which is why, I don't like my bf to drink. I'm not talking about being drunk. Just a bit is enough to make one act stupid. The highness alcohol gives.. I repeat. I don't mean drunk.

I remember one point of my life (many many years back), I put myself in situations, I wished I never did. I was kinda desperate and was acting stupid (because I was naive and not drunk lah).
[I normally drink only when I feel it's "safe to drink", like at home or when my boyfriend's around. at least I know I wouldn't be taken advantage of by someone I don't know...]
So back to the story...
I met really bad people and am scarred from those incidents, therefore, now I don't really trust people (generally guys) as much as I used to. I don't always mention it but it still hurts. I wished I wasn't that naive.


I know a girl who has been hurt umpteem times because she put herself in situations. (eg. go drinking with people she barely know) I kinda pity her, cause she doesn't seem to learn.

1) She's a bad drinker. but she doesn't admit and keep saying that she can drink a lot. Whatever. Everyone says that they can drink but honestly how many actually knows when to stop?

2) She complains that guys only want a piece of her and she has no choice but hang around them. Hanging with the "wrong people", is actually to a huge extend in our control. She got choice to hang with me and other friends what, but she doesn't want to, prefer guy's company. -.-

3) I feel that I'm ranting the same stuffs. Even I get bored of her stories, why can't she see her stories are always repeating? (same female lead, different male lead, maybe different drinking place, but there's always the presence of alcohol and something bad happen in the end.) why am I not surprised?



They say: If you drive, don't drink. If you drink, don't drive.
Why no one say stuffs like: If you drink (on your own accord), don't blame.

2 comments:

  1. Rape is about consent. no consent equals rape - end of story. Drinking is irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is. A lot of ladies gave "consent" when they are high on alcohol and when their head is finally cleared. They blame the guy. -.-

    ReplyDelete