Saturday, January 6, 2007

Felicia Chin




I was wondering where did this newbie come from, how come I've never seen her before and yet she's suddenly like so-super-hot and somemore her name sounds so familiar...



Keep seeing her face popping up on TV and even on magazines!



So I did a mini search on the net. (bless Internet).




She is...

Winner of STAR SEARCH 2003!!!
(click on pic to enlarge)


Look quite different?
See. Hairstyling is very important. I actually remember her by her hairstyle. When she have side partings, she doesn't grab as much attention as her current doll-doll hair.
I call her the doll-doll hair trend-starter.

=)
see Fann Wong, Zoe Tay.. All spotting the doll-doll hair. hahas.

2 comments:

  1. I first know her from the "Tong Xin Yuan" series.

    And... she's a Malaysian if not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if she's Malaysian but I'm sure she grow up in Singapore. hahas.

    ReplyDelete