Saturday, January 27, 2007

Bugis to PS to Cathay

Yesterday was really tiring.
but I'm happy lah.


Went to Bugis with darling.. but there really nothing much lah.. got the Superstar there, so a lot of people go there loh.. nothing much to see so go find food at Sunshine plaza? Wanted to go NAFA's open house.. but in the end see like so little people, then I just take the free newspaper(my paper) and go off.. :p

Walked to PS to play video games.. then decide to watch movie.. =)

Watched Happy Birthday. hahas. Already know the plot still go watch to cry.. silly right? lols.
I want to watch the Will Smith movie.. like very touching lah.. cause I cried (watching the trailer) -.-

After movie, went to Cathay to eat.
I think I saw my first "bf". The one who disappeared (Sharon used to like him a lot) and the one who's damn "hum ji" cause he ask his friend to ask for my number. -.-
So weird lah..


So after eating. The fried rice's a little too oily so I couldn't finish. but the Mango Smoothie is really really scary!!! I couldn't finish even 1/4 of it. -.-

Look so small glass but actually A LOT and it's also very very COLD!!! diaoz.. I cold until my nose also cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment