Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm so blessed..

Darling brought me out of supper at Macs on Friday night and he stay over till yesterday morning, we had breakfast before going to Jurong. We went shopping at John Little for some New Year stuffs. By the time I finish buying the stuffs and reach his house, I'm hungry again. So his mum cooked 面线 for me.. awww.. So sweet right? specially for me.. :p

Anyway, I went to run at the stadium near darling's house.. Ran 2KM only. Very "失败" lah.. Timing so lousy. Run le, my toe pain, maybe due to the wrong kind of shoe.. So darling ask me get a new pair that's right for running.

After dinner at his place, we went FEP to shop.

I bought 2pairs of earring and 1pair of bra strap for $5. (3 for $5 at Ice Lemon Tee)

Wanted to go fix my hair, like straightening or something, then decide against it cause I still have so many days in school.. Went Wisma to look at stuffs in Topshop Petite but so little stuffs and they don't look really petite to me leh.. look quite big. (even darling agrees)

After that, walk around and went to World Of Sports to find a pair of running shoes.
It didn't take me long to find a pair of shoes that I like..


I'm so broke and yet I went to buy the most expensive shoes in my life.. *sweats*



Darling laughs at my shoe because at size 4, it's the kinda small (like baby's shoes -.-).


With most of my socks "holed", I have to get a new pair of shoes..
Guess how much it cost? $12.60!!! lols. My mum gonna kill me if she found out the cost of my new shoe and socks.

Now, I don't dare to wear that pair of shoe in case I dirty it or something. :(


Oh.. I bought magazine to read.. =)

This week alone spent about $200 le. If mummy know, she'll sure get angry one lah. :(

2 comments:

  1. Size 4? They should give you a discount because it's hard to sell a size 4.

    Just like my friend, she's a size 10. And all the shoes she bought is almost 50% slash off because the shop knows no one will get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. It's very difficult to get size 4 shoes. so I'm glad to actually find one that's my size.. But I did get a discount though, cause it's some old design or something..

    I always envy girls with size 5-7 feet cause it's so mush easier to get the shoes they want. Everytime I spot a shoe I like, they don't have the size I want. :(

    ReplyDelete