Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've donated. Have you?

On Vesak day, I forgetfully ordered a beef dish and I felt really bad lah. I totally forgot it's Vesak day and totally forgot about the beef until I started eating.

I was like, there's no way to reverse the ordered and eating part, so I thought I should give something, like help or what. I decide that I'll just donate like a small amount or something to help some people.

I know the reason is like so lame or what lah. But honestly, maybe you're really kind at heart and you just feel like donating and don't know where to donate? Or you don't wanna travel down to somewhere to make donation.. Now you can donate using DBS ibanking, OCBC internet-banking & UOB internet-banking.


I think I sound like advertising or something. -.-''
Anyway, just here to inform you of the extra option to donate online..
I've donated. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment