Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hubby and I's Virgin Zoo Visit Part 6

Zoo Visit Part 1
Zoo Visit Part 2
Zoo Visit Part 3
Zoo Visit Part 4
Zoo Visit Part 5

All about Children's World in this part. :)
Yes, My world! lalala~



These flowers reminds me of hubby and I's last year's thailand trip. :)



Finally at Children's World! But Playland is closed! :'(
So we went to Rainforest Kidzworld.



Merry Go Round! I'm above height limit. lalala~



We went into this Kampung House.
They have so many stuffs inside, includes a super duper big "小强"! Eek!!!



Super cute Bunnies!



Eh. What do you call this?



Big Rabbits. They are really huge loh!
Think they are bigger than those fat cats in my house area. :p



I don't think the water is clean..
I overheard one Aunty asking her son to pee in the water. -.-''

That's all in this part..
Part 7 will be the last part. :)

More photos for Part 6: here.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun. I too went to the zoo yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete