Tuesday, May 10, 2005

bday. movie.. :)

moi birthday breakfast-lunch.. :p Posted by Hello


My birthday was quite alright... actually i wasn't veri happy. it's the same feeling every year.. that "sadness"..
This year, it's more special... i had my darling with mi... Anyway, we watched Divergence at P.S. & i found my blush colour at John Little. & also... I can't wait to catch...
http://hk.initialdthemovie.com/index_en.html
Yupz.. Initial D !!!
Jay Chou, Edison, Xiao Chun... gosh.. i can just faint right there.. :p that was it.. i look like a xiaozhabo yesterday.. :p

anyway, thanks luke for the link... I would have gotten it myself though.. :p

Many thanks to those who remebered my birthday.. & i hope all's been well with all of you.. :)

i duno what else to say/write. i ain't feeling that welll.. till then...

Princess gone to eat.. AGAIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment