Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Za trip hellish day

What can you tell from this photo? Yes, in case you didn't notice... i have that "I'm-so-NOT-happy" look. A forced smile. & i know why i'm feeling like that.



Somehow someone manage to make mi veri veri mad. & i've promised myself NEVER to have any contact with that person. Even darling says so... He also couldnt' stand that person.. even though he only met her for like (at most) 5mins?
after i realised that i still look like crap with makeup, i was quite erm.. sad lah... but that Za trip is not totally wasted lah.. At least I learnt a new thing.. :p heee... guess what? haha. i now know my foundation colour...
I sound stupid right? :p okay lah.. anyway.. it's my first time with foundation & blush.. mayb next time i'll learn more.. :) Posted by Hello
oh yah.. that pink watch? it's from Darling.. :)
Princess is mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment