Friday, May 20, 2005

neoprint at far east problem

Title: Neoprints at far east problem..

Neoprints.. last time, the only way not to see pimples is on neoprints... cause the lights so bright.. den cannot see the pimples mah.. haha.. now.. still the same thing.. :p

anyway.. here's a "NEW" story.. last Saturday at far east, my bf & i went to take neoprints at level 2 (above level one) i think... the "new" shabby shop...

My bf took out a $50 note, wanted to change for only $20 of coins... den the aunty says she just keep the notes (aka lazy to take it out again).. ask mi for smaller notes to change... As usual.. i will be veri erm.. polite? take out $20 from my wallet to change for coins..
den.. went to take the neoprints lah... den duno why the stupid machine ultra weird... duno how it works also... make mi & my bf rather fustrated... so took one print, den want to go upstairs to try other machines... the aunty actually stop us loh... i was like... huh?
she says we have to leave the coins there... cause we change there, cannot go other place.. i duno got this rule (they also no write leh).. den she force us to either take another print or change back the coins...
My bf veri veri veri angry.. nearly fight liao.. I also dun feel good… that day, that old aunty spoilt his mood & my only shopping day!!! *arh* in the end we change back the coins to a 10 note loh.. but since no mood le.. I didn’t get to shop much loh.. haiz.. darling says.. they didn’t put the sign there cause it’s against the law.. they are like forcing ppl to spend the money there. If I can, i will go there with a group of friend.. change $100 of $1 coins & run away… if she got more coins.. 200, 300 I also will change. Stupid aunty. :(

Princess unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment