Wednesday, May 25, 2005

changes..

title: changes..


i've decided to change email address... ask mi if you want? I also duno how to start...
and i might be changing my hp number also... mayb a couple of months after i start sch.. :p


More changes? i also duno.. been sleeping late for a few nights already.. must sleep earlier today.. say.. maybe 3am? yeah.. got to wake up early... haiz...

Darling came over in the morning to hug mi.. he took half day off loh... so sweet.. hug mi to sleep.. i needed the rest.. & care & concern... :p

at "work": that "dun-whose-son" asked for my number again.. he is such an idiot. my mum kinda detests him.. and he's such a young boiboi.. in terms of looks, he's still okay.. but attitude? no way.. some immature kid.

and my toe is slowing getting better.. YEAH!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment