Wednesday, May 18, 2005

wholivesnearyou.com

tag: Thanks luke!

Yesterday is my bf's brother's bday.. i forget le.. :p

For anyone's information : My school starts only on the 20th June. which is abt 1 month later lah... den hor... erm... that's y i'm at home almost everyday loh.. yupz.. :)

anybody joined www.wholivesnearyou.com ? I juz moved in yesterday.. haha... so cute.. got to see my crush.. *woot*woot* (both bbal pros..) . haha.. they dun suit mi.. i dun suit them... i only admire their skills leh... (dun anyhow think...) Bbal skill lah.. haha... so nothing much in there also... just realised that the younger gen here dun like my father's rice wor... so sad.. :(
haha... yupz.. anyway.. maybe you guys can try... mayb you'll find someone you'll erm.. like in your area? wahaha.. :p or your crush... or whatsoever.. :p

lala..... okay lah.. enjoy your day... I'm just going to start mine... :)



Princess wants a plate of fish veri badly.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment